Here, cheese and garlic help play up the warm, toasty potato goodness, adding a flavorful crustiness to a simple roasted spud.
Herb Garlic Parmesan Potato Wedgesvegetarian, gluten/grain-free
serves 4-5, about 30 minutes, start to finish
- 3 lbs potatoes (red ones are nice, but not essential)
- 2 T olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 4-5 cloves garlic, minced
- 6-10 sprigs thyme (or about 3-4 T)
- fresh ground black pepper
- ¼ c. grated parmesan cheese
Cut potatoes into wedges (6-8 per spud) and toss with olive oil. Spread on sheet pan and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake wedges for 10-15 min.
While wedges are roasting, mince garlic and mix with other topping ingredients. Turn potato wedges, sprinkle with topping, and return to oven for about 5 minutes.